This special FDD Talk series will highlight the financial performance representations of over 20 Children’s franchises, with a cross-analysis of the featured franchises to be published at the end of the series.
Highlights of JumpBunch’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2012 FDD)
- JumpBunch, Inc. offers franchises that provide sports, fitness, physical education training, and educational programs to children in pre-school facilities, daycare centers, other school facilities, and similar facilities (“JumpBunch Businesses”).
- The total investment necessary to begin operation of a JumpBunch business is from $31,400 to $70,000. This includes $20,000 to $33,000 that must be paid to the franchisor.
- This Item 19 presents information about the Gross Revenue realized by certain JumpBunch Businesses during the period from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011 (“Reporting Period”).
- As of December 31, 2011, the company had 41 JumpBunch Businesses in operation. The information below is a historical financial performance representation for the 36 franchised JumpBunch Businesses that were in operation for at least twelve months at the end of the Reporting Period (“Reporting Group”).
- Five JumpBunch Businesses were not open for at least twelve months at the end of the Reporting Period and therefore were not included in the table below.
Part 1 – Gross Revenue of Each JumpBunch Business in the Reporting Group for the Reporting Period in Descending Order
- Certain franchisees denoted by a “*” have territory sizes that exceed 300,000 people.