This special FDD Talk series will highlight the financial performance representations of 13 Senior Care franchises, with a cross-analysis of the featured franchises to be published at the end of the series.
Highlights of Visiting Angels’ Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2012 FDD)
- You will operate a Franchised Business that provides non-medical home care giving services to elderly or convalescing clients in their homes.
- The total investment necessary to begin operation of a Visiting Angels franchise is $58,285 to $92,035. This includes $31,950 to $54,950 that must be paid to the franchisor or affiliate.
- This sum does not include rent for a business location but does include working capital for the first year.
- The initial franchise fee for a Visiting Angels franchise is $31,950 for a protected territory of up to 100,000 population, $39,950 for a protected territory of up to 200,000 population, $54,950 for a protected territory of up to 325,000 population (additional protected territory in amounts greater than 200,000 population and less than 325,000 population may be purchased for an additional $1,995 for each additional 10,000 population).
2011 Yearly Revenue vs. Longevity Chart (Longevity as of December 31, 2011 and Number of Months Since Training)
- Below is a table which shows the revenues reported by all 427 franchisees that existed in 2011. There are no characteristics of these franchised agencies which would differ significantly from the business that will be offered to you.