This special FDD Talk series will highlight the financial performance representations of 13 Senior Care franchises, with a cross-analysis of the featured franchises to be published at the end of the series.
Highlights of Right at Home’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2012 FDD) – Part 2
Further Analysis of 191 Franchise Offices
- Over $1,000,000 in Net Billings: 68 offices (36%)
- $750,001 – $1,000,000 in Net Billings: 26 offices (14%)
- $500,001 – $750,000 in Net Billings: 31 offices (16%)
- $250,001 – $500,000 in Net Billings: 37 offices (19%)
- $0 – $250,000 in Net Billings: 29 offices (15%)
- Total Offices: 191 offices (100%)
Average Business Performance as a Percentage of Net Billings
- Office Payroll means all wages for office staff employees. Payroll taxes and payroll related insurance are included in Cost of Goods Sold.
- Marketing Costs are those associated with marketing and promoting the business, including such items as local telephone directory advertising, web-based advertising, media advertising, and trade show fees.
- These are not the only costs associated with the business.
- In the section below, you will find financial data reported only by those Franchised Businesses that had been open for at least the entire year indicated.