This special FDD Talk series will highlight the financial performance representations of 13 Senior Care franchises, with a cross-analysis of the featured franchises to be published at the end of the series.
Highlights of Comfort Keepers’ Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2012 FDD) – Part 2
- The following three tables are historical financial performance representations for the 12 months ended September 30, 2011, for a limited group of franchisees (the “PMG Group”).
- These franchisees meet periodically in person or by telephone to discuss their performance goals and their actual outcomes.
- In order to participate in the performance management groups, the franchisees must own one or more units that have been in operation for at least a year, they must agree to a uniform system of revenue and expense reporting, and they must provide the franchisor with financial reports based on that uniform system of revenue and expense reporting.
- All 62 members of the PMG Group, representing 153 Franchised Businesses, provided data presented in this section. 15 of the Franchised Businesses are held by single unit franchisees; the remainder of the Franchised Businesses are held by 47 multi-unit franchisees.
- The Franchised Businesses in the PMG Group are located throughout the country, in 25 different states.