This special FDD Talk series will highlight the financial performance representations of 13 Senior Care franchises, with a cross-analysis of the featured franchises to be published at the end of the series.
Highlights of ComForcare Senior Services’ Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2012 FDD)
- ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc. offers franchises for the operation of a ComForcare Senior Services franchise business that provides:
- (1) affordable, efficient companionship and personal/domestic care services, and other special needs services, primarily on a non-medical basis, for seniors and people of all ages so that they may remain in their residences,
- (2) private duty nursing services (skilled, medical services),
- (3) supplemental healthcare staffing services for persons who need this kind of assistance in their home or a facility in which they reside.
- The total investment necessary to begin operation of a ComForcare Senior Services franchise is $105,000 to $155,000 which includes the $39,500 that must be paid to ComForcare or an affiliate, excluding the provision of private duty nursing services.
Gross Sales Information for Franchisees Operating at Least Two Full Years
- The data below contains certain information related to gross sales realized by ComForcare franchisees open for the period from January 1, 2011 through December 31, 2011 and does not include any sales taxes. ComForcare considers an office to be open once they have completed their training, their assigned door opening tasks, and are able to provide, at least, unlicensed homemaker/companionship services within their exclusive area.
- The gross sales amounts presented below are based upon information presented by ComForcare franchisees whose offices have been open for at least 24 months for the period ending December 31, 2011, and only for those offices that have reported a full 12 months of gross sales data in each of the last two years.
- ComForcare has found that first and second year performance are not indicative of the franchise system as a whole.
- The gross sales amounts presented below do not include:
- (1) data for territories purchased and not yet opened by franchise owners,
- (2) data for territories held by owners for resale that have been idled pending location of a buyer,
- (3) data for territories transferred to new owners during the current year.
- In some instances, ComForcare franchise owners have purchased more than one franchise territory and report franchise sales and royalty information as a single unit for all territories they own. ComForcare has included this sales data in the section below, as reported.
- The information has been extracted from royalty reports reported to ComForcare. The franchisor has not audited this information, nor independently verified this information.