Highlights of ActionCOACH’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2012 FDD) – Part 2
- Gross Revenues means the total receipts derived from services performed and products sold in connection with the business. Any property or services received from clients in exchange for coaching services are included in Gross Revenues at their fair market value at the time received.
- Gross Revenues also include any proceeds from business interruption insurance.
- All 44 franchisees included in this discussion are located in the United States.
- The subset of 44 franchisees includes all types of Business Coach Franchises (FIRM & PRACTICE) as Gross Revenues are reported in the ActionMembers system on an individual basis.
- Some of the Business Coaches may be working together either formally or informally to derive the results presented and may have received additional marketing or sales assistance from their respective Master Licensee. You may not receive such additional assistance from the franchisor.
- The financial performance representation figures do not reflect the cost of sales, operating expenses, or other costs or expenses that must be deducted from the gross revenue or gross sales figures to obtain your net income or profit.
- The franchisor offers substantially the same coaching programs for delivery to clients to all franchisees. Although the franchisor may suggest prices for coaching programs offered by franchisees, franchisees may offer and sell coaching programs and services at any price they choose.
Section 3 – Average Monthly 1-to-1 Program Fees Paid by Clients of the 44 Franchisees for the Twelve Months Ending June 30, 2011
- This is a historic representation of unaudited 1-to-1 Program Fees paid to the subset of 44 Business Coach franchisees by clients for the year ending June 30, 2011.
- The total number of monthly client payments was 4,802.