Highlights of the Item 19 Financial Performance Representations of Church’s Chicken (2012 FDD) – Part 1
- The franchises described here are for quick-service restaurants specializing in the sale of fried chicken and other quick-service food under the service mark “Church’s Chicken.” Cajun Global LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, offers these rights.
- The total investment necessary to begin the operation of a new free-standing Church’s Chicken Restaurant ranges from $592,300 to $1,101,600 (excluding real estate).
- The total investment necessary to begin the operation of a new inline or end cap Church’s Chicken Restaurant in a strip mall center ranges from $339,300 to $701,600 (excluding real estate).
- The total investment necessary to begin the operation of a convenience store Church’s Chicken Restaurant ranges from $269,300 to $981,600 (excluding real estate).
- Each of these estimates includes a $20,000 Development Fee and a $15,000 Initial Franchise Fee that must be paid to Cajun by new franchisees.
- If you plan to develop multiple Church’s Chicken Restaurants, you will pay a Development Fee in the amount of $20,000 multiplied by the number of restaurants that you plan to develop.
Sales by Asset Type (Franchised Church’s Restaurants)
- Below are average franchised restaurant sales for fiscal year 2011 by type of Church’s Restaurant.
- 28 franchised Church’s Restaurants that were not in operation for at least 48 weeks during fiscal year 2011 were excluded.
- 3 franchised Church’s Restaurants that were acquired by the franchisor during 2011 are included since a majority of their operating weeks were as franchised Church’s Restaurants.
- The section below includes only franchised restaurants in the continental United States, and does not include restaurants located in Puerto Rico and U.S. territories.