Highlights of Manchu Wok’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2012 FDD)
- The franchisor grants franchises for the operation of Manchu Wok restaurants located in a shopping mall food court or in a non-traditional location.
- The total investment necessary to begin operation of a Manchu Wok restaurant franchised business ranges from $396,100 to $589,800. This amount includes payments that range from $359,850 to $539,200 that must or may be paid to the franchisor or its affiliates.
Average Annual Gross Sales of Franchised Manchu Wok Restaurants for the Period April 1, 2011 to March 31, 2012
- The following section presents the average annual gross sales of the 10 Manchu Wok franchised restaurants that were open and operated by franchisees throughout the most recently completed fiscal year, which covered the period from April 1, 2011 to March 31, 2012.
- Results are shown separately for non-traditional and traditional restaurants.
- Non-traditional restaurants are typically located in airports, military installations, casinos, travel centers, universities, and office buildings. The 6 Manchu Wok non-traditional franchised restaurants whose results appear below are located in airports (4), a casino (1), and an office building (1).
- Traditional restaurants are typically located in food courts in major malls or shopping centers, as are the 4 Manchu Wok traditional franchised restaurants whose results appear below.