Highlights of Forever Yogurt’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2012 FDD)
- The franchisor grants franchises to develop, own, and operate retail stores featuring self-service frozen yogurt, freshly squeezed lemonade, gourmet hot chocolate and espresso products, and other related products and services under the trademark and name “Forever Yogurt”.
- The total investment necessary to begin operation of a Forever Yogurt store ranges from $277,35o to $478,450. This sum includes $73,850 to $112,450 payable to the franchisor.
- The total investment necessary under the Development Agreement equals $5,000 multiplied by the total number of Forever Yogurt stores to be developed. The franchisor credits the initial franchise fee deposit, in $5,000 increments, against the initial franchise fee for each Forever Yogurt store.
Average Weekly Gross Sales of Forever Yogurt Stores in Operation as of December 31, 2011
- One store (1924 North Avenue, Chicago, IL) opened June 25, 2010; one store (931 Belmont Avenue, Chicago, IL) opened April 15, 2011; and one store (42 E. Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL) opened May 24, 2011.
- With the exception of the North Avenue store, each has operated continuously since it opened; the North Avenue store was required to close for a 4-week period as a result of an accident.
- The following section contains certain financial performance representations for these 3 affiliate-owned Forever Yogurt stores as of December 31, 2011.
- Gross Sales means all revenue derived from the operation of the Store. These numbers do not reflect either gross or net profits.
- Average Weekly Sales was derived by taking the Store’s total Gross Sales from its opening date through December 31, 2011, and dividing that number by the number of total weeks that the Store was in operation.