Highlights of Fatburger’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2012 FDD)
- The total estimated initial investment necessary to begin operation of one Fatburger Restaurant ranges from $508,600 to $878,400. This includes the initial franchisee fee that must be paid to the franchisor.
- The section below lists selected historical and unaudited financial and operating data for U.S. and Canadian franchised and affiliate-owned restaurants.
- The following restaurants are not included in this data: (1) those Restaurants which were not open for the entire 12 month period; (2) international locations other than Canada; and (3) seven franchised Restaurants for which the franchisee did not provide the sales and cost information.
Section 1 – Net Sales Data for Fatburger Restaurants
- The following data are for the one year period ending December 31, 2011 for included restaurants.
- Free-standing restaurants refer to those that are not located in a mall. In-line and endcap restaurants are located in strip malls; in-line restaurants have other businesses located on either side and endcap restaurants are located at the end of the strip mall.
Corporate Stores (1 Store)
- Total Net Sales (sales net of sales tax, rebates, and refunds): $1,565,497
- Average Net Sales Per Restaurant (all formats): $1,565,497
- Average Net Sales – Free-Standing Restaurants (0 stores): $0
- Average Net Sales – In-Line and Endcap Restaurants (o stores): $0
- Median Net Sales (all formats): $1,565,497
Franchise Stores (46 Stores)