Highlights of Assisted Transition’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2011 FDD)
- Assisted Transition franchisees provide free placement services for families needing to find an assisted living facility, nursing home, or retirement home for a senior loved-one.
- Through the company’s proprietary system, franchisees get to know various types of communities, such as Independent Living, Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Alzheimer’s/Memory Care Communities, Assisted Living, and Nursing Homes, and make the appropriate recommendations to seniors and their families.
- The estimated total initial investment necessary to begin operation of an Assisted Transition business ranges from $55,800 to $68,950. This includes an initial fee that you must pay to the franchisor.
- Presented below are the gross revenue figures and additional data, including certain costs, for the Assisted Transition business operated by the company’s affiliate, VIDA Senior Resource Inc., in 2010.
2010 Financial Performance
- Gross Revenue represents the actual gross revenue for the affiliated Assisted Transition office for its first full calendar year of business in 2010. Included in gross revenue are all revenues from the offer and sales of all services (and products) to clients of the affiliated Assisted Transition office as reported to the company by VIDA. The company has not audited or verified the reports, nor has VIDA confirmed that its reports are prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Total Expenses were the total expenses for the affiliated Assisted Transition office for 2010. These expenses are grouped by category. For the salaries, the figure includes salary, payroll taxes, and benefits for an Office Manager. The affiliated Assisted Transition office is operated by its owners. The salary expense does not include any salaries paid to the owners, and the other expenses do not include any other form of compensation that the owners received or retained on account of ownership in the affiliated Assisted Transition office.
- Net Income represents the net income for the affiliated Assisted Transition office for 2010. All income paid to the owner was removed from the expenses to calculate this number. The information provided in the section below is specific to the affiliated Assisted Transition office and should not be considered a representation or guaranty that you will or may experience the same or similar results in the operation of your Assisted Transition office.
To Access the Rest of This Article and Other Premium, Income-Enhancing Content, Subscribe Now or Log In.
Gain the Insider Information (and Actual Earnings Data) You Need to Make a Safe and Smart Franchise Investment. Click Here to Learn More.
Gain the Insider Information (and Actual Earnings Data) You Need to Make a Safe and Smart Franchise Investment - See more at: https://www.franchisechatter.com/register/#sthash.le7wKJKM.dpuf
Leave a Reply