Highlights of Express Employment Professionals’ Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2011 FDD) – Part 2
Section II – Circle of Excellence Award Results Based on Annual Gross Margin Dollars and Gross Receipts Generated
- Circle of Excellence is based on performance, participation, and compliance criteria. Franchisees reach Circle of Excellence after generating $825,000 in gross margin and gross receipts. Six additional levels of Circle can be attained.
- To qualify for the 2011 Circle of Excellence Award, a franchisee must:
- reach a minimum of $825,000 in temporary/contract staffing and HR services gross margin, as well as direct hire fees collected.
- invoice all fees through Q3 or Q4.
- comply with all Express specifications and standardizations practices as outlined and covered in the franchise agreement.
- personally attend the International Leadership Conference and one other international headquarters-sponsored training session.
- Gross margin associated with any bad debt will be deducted from the current year’s production.
- Franchise territories, as defined by the individual franchise agreements, may not be combined for qualification purposes.