Highlights of Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2012 FDD)
- The information provided below are the historic financial performance representations of the 18 franchised Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt stores that were open for business during the entire calendar year ending December 31, 2011 and reported their financial performance to the franchisor for each month during that period.
- Prior to Orange Leaf’s adoption of system-wide POS standards during the 2011 calendar year, franchised outlets were obligated to self-report their financial performance data. Not all franchised outlets made these reports. Only the 18 franchised outlets that submitted 12 months of performance data have been included in the representation below.
- These 18 outlets represent approximately 17% of the total 104 franchised Orange Leaf outlets open for business as of December 31, 2011, and approximately 16% of the total 116 franchised and affiliate-owned Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt stores open for business as of December 31, 2011.
- Orange Leaf excluded the licensees of their affiliate, OL Licensing, because the licensed outlet operates under materially different conditions than a typical franchised outlet.
- Some of these outlets are located in concentrated geographic areas with other Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt stores and thus may collectively benefit from each other’s market presence – a factor that may not be present in other geographic areas.
- Note: In its 2012 FDD, Orange Leaf presents monthly sales data for each of the 18 stores for the entire calendar year 2011, but for our purposes here on FDD Talk, only the annual revenues per store and monthly sales averages are highlighted.
Annual Sales of 18 Franchised Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt Stores in 2011