Highlights of Quiznos’ Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2011 FDD)
- The following information addresses average per restaurant sales (including discounts) during fiscal year 2010 for all Quiznos restaurants operating as of December 31, 2010.
- Total number of Quiznos restaurants open in the United States (including non-traditional units) as of the end of fiscal year ended December 31, 2010 (excluding 1 Quiznos restaurant that was terminated but not yet closed during the fiscal year): 2,834
- Total number of Quiznos restaurants that had been open for business for the entire 12-month period during the most recent fiscal year under the same ownership (“participating restaurants”). This does not include restaurants that were transferred by a franchisee to another franchisee during the fiscal year: 2,288
- The products and services offered by each restaurant, although essentially the same, may vary to some degree based on the individual franchisee’s discretion.
- The sales volume attainable by each restaurant depends on many factors, including geographic differences, competition within the immediate market area, the quality and service provided to customers by the restaurant, as well as its own marketing and sales efforts.
- The average gross sales (including discounts) for all participating restaurants for the fiscal year: