Revenues, Expenses, and Projected Income of Anytime Fitness Express Clubs with 350, 523, and 650 Members (2012 FDD)
- The following are projected statements of annual revenues and earnings for a franchised Anytime Fitness Express club. These projections are for the second year of operation. (During the first year, it will take you time to build your member base.)
- The statements below are based on revenue information provided by Anytime Fitness’ designated billing processor for 46 Anytime Fitness Express franchisees in 2011, and the company’s expense experience operating Anytime Fitness centers.
- Anytime Fitness makes three projections, one based on a club having 350 members, one based on 523 members, and one based on 650 members.
- The first example, for a 350-member club, is intended to give you an idea of the revenues, expenses, and projected income of a club that performs well below average, but still profitable. Of the 46 Anytime Fitness Express clubs open for at least 12 months as of February 29, 2012, 36 (78.3%) had over 350 members on that date.
350 Member Club
- Enrollment Fees: $7,700
- Membership Fees: $132,900
- Vending Revenues: $1,100
- Total Revenues: $141,700