What is DoodyCalls?
1. DoodyCalls is a pet-related franchise that provides exterior pet waste removal (“scooping”) service and odor control service for residential yards, apartment complexes, commercial properties, and home owner associations, using its own system.
2. DoodyCalls businesses provide pet-related services or products that make yards and community common areas safe and usable. Currently, services include exterior pet waste pick up and removal, exterior deodorizing, pet waste station set-up, service, and maintenance, trash can service, outdoor common area cleaning services, cat litter box service, and other related services.
3. DoodyCalls businesses will use and offer for sale to customers proprietary and logoed pet-related products, including pet waste stations, pet waste station supplies, and logoed litter bags.
4. Headquartered in Charlottesville, Virginia, DoodyCalls has positioned itself as an entry-level business specifically geared toward first time-time entrepreneurs. The company, which was founded in 2000 and began franchising in 2004, now has over 36 franchises and 58 locations nationwide.
5. To learn more about DoodyCalls, check out my exclusive interview with Jacob D’Aniello, its Co-Founder and CEO.