What is a GameTruck?
1. A GameTruck is a mobile video game trailer, consisting of a specially equipped trailer and a graphic wrapped tow vehicle, providing video entertainment for parties and other events within a certain geographic area.
2. Each event is managed by a GameCoach who is a video game expert.
3. GameTruck offers a web-based scheduling system which includes modules for reservations, booking reports, a birthday invitation tool, an event confirmation tool, and route report.
4. Franchisees operate a territory with a minimum population of 150,000 people that meets minimum demographic criteria.
5. GameTruck offers three types of trailers: the tow-behind GameTruck trailer, the gooseneck GameTruck trailer, and the all-in-one GameTruck trailer. Depending on the size of the territory, a franchisee must purchase one or more GameTruck trailers for his or her territory, but can choose the type of trailer.
6. To learn more about GameTruck, check out my exclusive interview with Scott Novis, its founder and president.