What is Massage Heights?
1. Massage Heights businesses offer professional therapeutic massage and facial services to the general public through memberhip-based programs, and the sale of related products and services.
2. At a scheduled session date and time, Massage Heights’ therapists and, if applicable, estheticians, provide specific facial services and massage services, including Swedish massage, deep tissue, reflexology, and other techniques like aromatherapy and the company’s trademarked Elevations experience, which include add on services such as hot stone therapy, peppermint foot scrubs, and face massages.
3. Massage Heights facilitates the maintenance of balance and quality of life for those run down from every day stresses and pressures, at an affordable price point and convenient scheduling, all from a professional, qualified, and capable organization in a relaxing atmosphere.
4. Massage Heights’ therapeutic spa retreats also offer to both members and the general public certain lotions, massage oils, facial products and other branded products to improve customers’ general well-being.
5. The company’s first location opened in San Antonio, Texas in 2004, and its national expansion began in March 2007. With over 75 locations now open, Massage Heights has a master development plan to open 1,620 U.S. locations within the next five years.
6. On its website, Massage Heights lists the following compelling aspects of its business model:
- Low initial investment
- Efficient footprint (1,800 – 2,400 square feet)
- Minimal inventory
- Comfortable, rather than clinical, atmosphere
- Multiple revenue streams
- Retail component
- Environmentally-conscious company
- Therapist-friendly, ergonomic workplace
- Full employee benefits for key personnel
- Salary and benefit packages that help attract high quality Massage Therapists