What is Children’s Lighthouse?
1. Founded in Ft. Worth, TX in 1995, Children’s Lighthouse Learning Centers is the country’s leading values-based educational childcare system, offering high quality yet affordable childcare and development learning for children from six weeks through age five. (Some centers offer after school care to children up to 12 years old.)
2. Franchisees of Children’s Lighthouse operate childcare and learning centers for the purpose of providing each child a daily, structured environment that provides an age-appropriate atmosphere similar to an elementary school, with opportunities for learning in a variety of fields such as math, science, reading, computers, crafts, arts, and physical education.
3. The company’s philosophy is to give the highest quality educational childcare, the best learning curriculum, and state-of-the-art security at the best price.
4. Children’s Lighthouse has 20 units in development, preparing to join the 29 that are already operating. New schools are planned for Kansas, New Jersey, California, Florida, North Carolina, and Texas.
5. With experienced educational childcare professionals at the helm, Children’s Lighthouse has embedded into its program the A Beka curriculum, which is widely recognized as the leading early-learning curriculum. Along with the educational component, A Beka incorporates elements of fun and entertainment to keep kids engaged at all times.
6. Children’s Lighthouse Learning Centers offer ample indoor and outdoor play areas, on-site meal services, summer camps and safe, secure environments. Learning Centers give parents peace of mind with online video links to rooms, computerized building entry, security monitoring, and transportation to and from area elementary schools.
7. A typical Children’s Lighthouse Learning Center requires approximately 10,000 square feet of space.