What is The Lash Lounge?
1. Founded in 2oo5 by Anna Phillips, The Lash Lounge is a niche salon concept specializing in semi-permanent eyelash extensions and other eyelash enhancing services (like eyelash tint, eyebrow tint, and eyelash perming). Some locations may also offer permanent makeup application.
2. Anna is a licensed esthetician, massage therapist, and permanent make-up artist and has worked in a variety of day spas, salons, and med-spas for nearly 10 years. She came across the new service of semi-permanent eyelash extensions when it first hit the United States. Anna became one of the first certified eyelash extension trainers for the #1 eyelash extension company. She traveled all over the US training other technicians in the art of eyelash application and is also one of the few advanced certified trainers in the world.
3. Anna’s clientele grew until she could no longer handle the demand herself, so she decided to create a totally new salon concept that specialized in semi-permanent eyelash extensions.
5. The application of the first full set of lashes by a stylist goes for $250 to $300, depending on whether the client wants the mascara look, dramatic look or extreme look. With a master stylist, the price for the same service costs $100 more. Permanent makeup services range from a beauty mark ($75) to full lips and lip liner ($650).
6. The Lash Lounge’s business model incorporates three distinct revenue streams: the application of semi-permanent and temporary eyelash extensions, makeup application, eyelash and eyebrow tinting, and eyelash perming; a retail boutique featuring the sale of clothing, gift items, and accessories; and a private label cosmetic and skin care line.
7. In addition to the three required profit centers, franchisees of The Lash Lounge may offer a fourth revenue stream (optional): the application of permanent makeup. There is no additional fee paid to The Lash Lounge to add this service.