What is Lemon Heaven?
1. Lemon Heaven franchisees sell freshly squeezed lemonade in sporting events, concerts, arenas and stadiums, convention centers, festivals, fairs, amusement parks, zoos, malls, golf courses, and farmer’s markets throughout Canada and the United States.
2. Lemon Heaven Lemonade is sold in 12 oz., 24 oz. and 32 oz. sizes in Original, Cherry or Lime flavors. The lemons are freshly squeezed in front of the customer so they know they’re getting the real thing. After all ingredients are added, the Lemon Heaven is shaken, not stirred, to ensure the beverage is chilled and all ingredients are thoroughly mixed with the fresh lemon juice. All drinks are served with the lemon in the drink. Lemon Heaven also caters to diabetics upon request by serving their Diabetic Original Lemon Heaven Lemonade.
3. Lemon Heaven Lemonade can be sold through a variety of set-ups. Custom kiosks are built with a heavy duty aluminum frame and a streamlined dome shape, which makes them perfect for those windy days. All sides have zip-in windows to protect employees on bad weather days. Custom made concession trailers are perfect for fairs and special events where a large portion of sales are at night. Custom carts are perfect for indoor locations such as arenas, stadiums and convention centers.
5. All set-ups allow the customer to watch the product being made. The company asserts they have a method of operation that allows franchisees to achieve a huge volume of sales in a very short time.
6. Lemon Heaven provides a 5-day training program at corporate headquarters, onsite corporate attendance for a new franchisee’s first event, and ongoing support. Lemon Heaven’s Intranet provides franchisees with tools like a custom event management program and forums to communicate with other franchisees in the Lemon Heaven system. Annual conventions give owners the opportunity to learn more about the business via educational seminars and networking opportunities with other long time franchisees.
7. Only one Lemon Heaven franchise is awarded per city, giving each franchisee an exclusive, protected territory.