What is World of Beer?
1. World of Beer stores are retail alcohol establishments that simultaneously function as a bar (for on-premises consumption) and a retail outlet (for off-premises consumption).
2. World of Beer stores feature a unique pub atmosphere and informal ambiance where customers can relax and enjoy a wide selection of premium beers and wine, as well as cigar and other products. Patrons can also peruse a wide selection of products available for retail purchase (similar to a liquor or convenience store).
3. Emphasis is placed on high quality and exceptional customer service.
4. World of Beer stores typically feature a selection of more than 500 premium beers and wine, with around 30 beers poured fresh on tap, at any given time.
6. A typical World of Beer store occupies 2,000 to 2,700 square feet of space that may be either owned by the franchisee or leased from a third party. Stores are constructed to the company’s specifications as to size, layout, decor and the like, and offer both indoor and outdoor seating.
7. World of Beer stores are typically located in a metropolitan area or surrounding suburbs, and may be located either in a freestanding building or in an in-line retail plaza space.
8. Ample parking, good visibility, and availability of prominent signage are necessities. Proximity to shopping malls, shopping centers and other high traffic areas is desirable.