(Ambrosio’s note: Who would have thought that there’d be a franchise devoted to divorce mediation? This just goes to show that there is a franchise that meets almost every imaginable consumer need. But more than just being a novel concept, there’s a lot of interesting elements that make Fairway Divorce Solutions a franchise worth looking into. I’d like to thank Larissa Stone, the company’s Franchise Development Manager, for contributing this very informative piece.)
7 Reasons Why Fairway Divorce Solutions is a Franchise Worth Considering
1. First of Its Kind: Fairway Divorce Solutions is the first divorce mediation franchise in the world. Its process, business plan and mission are newsworthy and have been covered by major publications and national news broadcasts.
2. Increase Your Bottom Line: While you stay focused on your clients, let us help you build your business. You can take your present business to the next level by integrating the Fairway brand into your practice and therefore, profit from our processes and lead generation. Ultimately, the Fairway proven process and international brand awareness can help increase your revenues and bottom line.
🔐The Very Best of Franchise Chatter
4. Recession Resistant: The sad truth is that during difficult economic times, the divorce rate increases. People get divorced over “money issues”. This means that with the current economic downturn and job unemployment on the rise, more families than ever will be looking for someone to help them through divorce fairly and economically.
5. Support and Processes: Along with the formal training at Fairway U, the Fairway Franchise Support Network is a powerful online support and learning community for licensees. This is where continual training and support is housed for licensees so they can learn more from Fairway HQ and also from each other.
6. Make a Difference by Changing the Way Divorce Happens: You can be part of a leading edge movement in conflict resolution. Introducing Fairway Independently Negotiated Resolution™ into your business will set your divorce mediation services apart from the pack and ultimately change the way divorce is perceived and conducted.
7. Make a Difference in People’s Lives: Staying client focused helps ensure that Fairway maintains a top-notch reputation in the industry. The mission of Fairway Divorce is to change the way people look not only at divorce, but at conflict resolution in their lives — to help people understand “The Fair Way.” A Fairway license allows an owner to create a successful business, live a comfortable life, and ultimately make a difference in other people’s lives.