What is Nothing Bundt Cakes?
1. Nothing Bundt Cakes stores feature their signature bundt cakes made using proprietary recipes and decorating techniques and whose primary ingredients include dry cake ingredients that the company designates and other high end ingredients such as private label vanilla.
2. The stores operate from sites located on busy retail streets, in strip shopping centers, shopping malls and other venues in downtown commercial areas and suburban areas.
3. While customers can visit a store to order and pick up their cakes, franchisees will deliver many of the prepared bundt cakes to customers away from the stores’ premises.
The Very Best of Franchise Chatter
5. The estimated initial investment to open a Nothing Bundt Cakes store ranges from $318,700 to $419,700, which includes the inital franchise fee of $25,000.
6. The weekly royalty fee is 5% of net revenues. Contributions to the Marketing and Advertising Fund is 1% of net revenues (paid weekly), while contributions to the Local Marketing and Cooperative Fund is 2% of net revenues (paid monthly)