Earnings Claims of Top Franchises Revealed

• Menchie's
  • Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt
  • Planet Fitness
  • The UPS Store
  • Yogurt Land
  • And Hundreds More...

No, thanks. I'm not interested in uncovering the actual earnings of hundreds of franchises at this time.

FDD Talk: The Red Mango Frozen Yogurt Shop with the Highest Sales Did…

by Franchise Chatter on September 28, 2011

in Franchise Earnings, Frozen Yogurt Franchises

Franchise Chatter Membership Information

Don't Invest in a Franchise Until You Check Out This List Find the Ideal Business for You

Average Annual Gross Sales for Red Mango Frozen Yogurt Shops in 2010

To Access the Rest of This Article and Other Premium, Income-Enhancing Content, Subscribe Now or Log In.

Gain the Insider Information (and Actual Earnings Data) You Need to Make a Safe and Smart Franchise Investment. Click Here to Learn More.

Gain the Insider Information (and Actual Earnings Data) You Need to Make a Safe and Smart Franchise Investment - See more at: https://www.franchisechatter.com/register/#sthash.le7wKJKM.dpuf

Franchise Matching Quiz

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

Tony April 23, 2012 at 9:15 pm

Hello, and thank you for your excellent discussions. Could you please do a FDD Talk on TCBY? Have you talked to any of their franchisees that converted to the self serve model?

Ambrosio April 24, 2012 at 12:22 pm

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your kind words! I’ve been wanting to do an FDD Talk on TCBY, but unfortunately, they don’t make any financial performance representations under Item 19 of their FDD. I’ll check this year’s FDD when it becomes available to see if this has changed.

Getting a franchisee interview is difficult because, unless I’m approached by the franchisee directly, I have to rely on the franchisor to volunteer the subject, which very rarely happens. But I’ll bring it up with my contact at TCBY. Stay tuned.

Best regards,

Ambrosio

platinumads July 6, 2012 at 6:44 pm

I’ve been looking into a yogurt franchise by the name of “Red Berry”. Do you have anything you would like to share with me in regards to this franchisie? I’m not stuck on any one brand. I think yogurt shops are hip, they’re very today, easy to run and very low maintenance. I’m looking to buy a franchise with the top/most profitable yogurt shop. Maybe you can help?

Franchise Chatter July 6, 2012 at 9:50 pm

Hi platinumads,

I’m not familiar with Red Berry in particular. I tend to focus on brands with more of a national presence. I am partial to large national brands, particularly in the frozen yogurt space, because I think that once the novelty of the concept wears off, the weaker brands will not survive, while the larger ones will gain market share. I do have a couple of favorites, and I think you’ll be able to guess which ones these are by reading through all my FDD Talk posts on frozen yogurt franchises 🙂 (By the way, thanks for being a subscriber!)

Best regards,

Ambrosio

Rick G. July 10, 2012 at 9:36 am

Ambrosio,

I’d be available to do an interview. I own a TCBY self-serve in Denver, CO since July 2011.

Franchise Chatter July 10, 2012 at 9:44 am

Hi Rick,

Awesome! I’ll send you an email now. Thanks, Rick!

Best regards,