11 Things You Need to Know About Fiddlefly’s Mobile Website Creation Platform and Its Application to Franchises
What is Fiddefly?
1. Multimedia development firm Web2Mobile recently announced the launch of its new Fiddlefly mobile website creation platform that lets anyone create dynamic, customized mobile websites in a matter of minutes. Featuring an intuitive interface with built-in templates and copy-and-paste ease, Fiddlefly enables business owners to build a lucrative profit center while delivering must-have mobile website capabilities to their customers.
2. “With more than a million smartphones activated every week, the mobile web phenomenon is more than just a passing fad,” said Alex Kutsishin, Co-Founder and CEO of Web2Mobile, which is responsible for the creation of Fiddlefly. “In today’s market, a mobile presence is a must, no matter what your business or audience. Fiddlefly makes it fast and easy for anyone to turn out mobile sites with very minimal upfront investment.”
How does Fiddlefly work?
3. Fiddlefly makes it easy to get started with an extensive customizable template gallery — just choose the layout and color scheme that most closely aligns with the main site. Add pages as needed to create a complete site architecture in just a few seconds. Then, use simple copy-and-paste to add in the necessary text, images, and hyperlinks.
4. The platform is compatible with all updated browsers and the sites created through Fiddlefly are compatible with hundreds of smartphones from nearly every manufacturer, on all major carriers and virtually every operating system, including Android, iOS and BlackBerry.
How Can Fiddlefly Add Local Flavor to Franchise Marketing?
5. As a growing number of franchise operations, particularly restaurants, launch mobile apps that help customers find a location or even place an order from wherever they are, Fiddlefly takes mobile access to a local level. Rather than serving up the same generic, nationwide offers across the company, Fiddlefly gives franchisees the ability to customize special offers and local deals for various locations.
6. “Fiddlefly gives local owners the power to control the message for their specific location,” said Kutsishin. “Maybe you have a product that’s moving on the national level, but not so much at your store. Use Fiddlefly to create a mobile ad or coupon for customers in your area that can help move stagnant inventory.”
Fiddlefly Case Study: Sir Speedy Whittier
7. For more than 32 years, the staff at Sir Speedy in Whittier, California has been dedicated to finding innovative solutions to help customers meet their business challenges. As leaders in digital print production, Sir Speedy utilizes state-of-the-art imaging equipment and are pioneers in Print On Demand workflow solutions. “Our knowledge, experience and consultative approach, grouped with our broad product offering, have helped us grow to be the largest center in the vast Sir Speedy network,” said Brian Coriaty, Marketing Director of Sir Speedy Whittier.
8. “As we were developing mobile strategies as part of our marketing services offering, we instantly recognized the advantage of building a relevant, functional space for phones and other mobile browsers. I originally engaged Fiddlefly during their development phase, searching for a way to build mobile optimized web pages in support of our clients’ marketing programs,” said Coriaty.
9. “I’ve been developing sites for Sir Speedy Whittier and our clients. Fiddlefly has allowed me to train staff members without web development experience to support this effort. The Web2Mobile site builder platform is by far the best I’ve seen. It’s so easy to make major changes on the fly. The graphical user interface to build these sites is very intuitive and easy to use with immediate results. The addition of the Content Management System for the client is fantastic,” said Coriaty.
10. Sir Speedy Whittier has been able to add Fiddlefly’s technology to their suite of products and services, and leverage this capability for internal marketing and campaigns developed for clients. Because of the ease of use and ability to make quick changes, Sir Speedy has been able to make presentations to clients with live, relevant sites built with their business in mind, resulting in a more impactful engagement.
11. Going forward, Sir Speedy plans to use the new multilayered site functionality of Fiddlefly to build sites with both static, general pages and campaign specific pages that they can link directly to from printed media.
Fiddlefly already has over 80 affiliates signed on in less than three months, and the site is now available nationwide and in Canada. For more information, visit www.web2mobile.co