FDD Talk: Let’s Take a Closer Look at the Average Member Numbers, Projected Revenues and Projected Earnings for Snap Fitness Clubs
Average Member Numbers for Snap Fitness Clubs (Item 19, 2011 FDD)
1. In 2010, the average number of members per month for the 773 Snap Fitness clubs that operated for a full 24 months as of December 31, 2010 (15 corporate owned clubs and 758 franchised locations) are:
Top Third (258 clubs): 740 members
Middle Third (258 clubs): 469 members
Bottom Third (257 clubs): 305 members
2. Of the 773 Snap Fitness clubs that have been open for 2 years as of December 31, 2010, 97 (13%) have more than 740 members, 387 (50%) have more than 469 members, and 523 (68%) have more than 305 members.
To Access the Rest of This Article and Other Premium, Income-Enhancing Content, Subscribe Now or Log In.
Gain the Insider Information (and Actual Earnings Data) You Need to Make a Safe and Smart Franchise Investment. Click Here to Learn More.
the Insider Information (and Actual Earnings Data) You Need to Make a
Safe and Smart Franchise Investment - See more at:
- FDD Talk 2013: Average Member Numbers and Projected Annual Cash Flows for Snap Fitness Clubs (2013 FDD)
- FDD Talk: Revenues, Expenses, and Projected Income of Snap Fitness Clubs with 400, 600, and 800 Members (2012 FDD)
- Exclusive Interview with Joshua Schaubach, Owner of 3 Snap Fitness Clubs in Yuma, Arizona (“When run properly, there is no reason not to make more than $100K per year from each location”)
- FDD Talk 2016: The Snap Fitness Franchise Opportunity (Financial Performance Analysis, Estimated Costs, and Other Important Stuff You Need to Know)
- FDD Talk 2015: The Snap Fitness Franchise Opportunity (Financial Performance Analysis, Estimated Costs, and Other Important Stuff You Need to Know)
- Franchise Chatter Exclusive: Q&A with Peter Taunton, Founder and CEO of Snap Fitness