FDD Talk: Curious about the average member numbers, projected revenues and projected earnings for Anytime Fitness clubs?
1. As of February 28, 2011, the average number of members for Anytime Fitness clubs open for at least 12 months was 737. This figure is a slight increase from the average number of members as of February 28, 2010 (733) and as of December 31, 2008 (677).
2. There were 1,225 Anytime Fitness clubs open for at least 12 months as of February 28, 2011. Of this total, 529 clubs (43%) had more than 737 members.
To Access the Rest of This Article and Other Premium, Income-Enhancing Content, Subscribe Now or Log In.
Gain the Insider Information (and Actual Earnings Data) You Need to Make a Safe and Smart Franchise Investment. Click Here to Learn More.
the Insider Information (and Actual Earnings Data) You Need to Make a
Safe and Smart Franchise Investment - See more at:
- FDD Talk: Average Membership Numbers of Anytime Fitness Clubs and Anytime Fitness Express Clubs (2012 FDD)
- FDD Talk 2013: Annual Projected Revenues, Operating Expenses, and Operating Income for an Anytime Fitness Express Center (2013 FDD)
- FDD Talk 2014: Our Latest Views on Anytime Fitness’ Pro Forma Profit and Loss Statements
- FDD Talk: Revenues, Expenses, and Projected Income of Anytime Fitness Express Clubs with 350, 523, and 650 Members (2012 FDD)
- Anytime Fitness invades Europe with new club in Susteren, Netherlands; aims to open 150 more in the Benelux region over the next decade
- FDD Talk: Revenues, Expenses, and Projected Income of Anytime Fitness Clubs with 500, 769, and 950 Members (2012 FDD)