FDD Talk 2013: Average Gross Sales of Rosati’s Pizza Sports Pub Restaurants (2013 FDD)
Highlights of Rosati’s Pizza’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2013 FDD) – Part 2
- The following is a statement of the average gross sales of 4 Rosati’s Pizza restaurants for the calendar year 2012 that include a sports pub within the restaurant.
- The franchisor considers a Rosati’s Pizza restaurant to be a “sports pub” as used in this financial performance representation if it has, in addition to the seating area for dining, a separate sports themed-bar serving beer, wine, and/or hard liquor, with televisions for watching sports programming.
- The Rosati’s Pizza sports pub restaurants included in the average were in operation for the full 12 months of 2012.
- One of the restaurants was purchased by the current owner during 2012, but the restaurant was in operation under the two owners for all 12 months of 2012 with no interruption in operations.
- As of December 31, 2012, the company had 108 franchised and affiliate-owned restaurants in operation. Of the 108 restaurants, 7 restaurants were operating as a sports pub; 3 of the 7 sports pubs were not included in this average because they had been in operation for less than 12 months as of December 31, 2012.
- You should only rely on this financial performance representation if you intend to establish a sit-down restaurant with a sports pub.
- The information was compiled from monthly or quarterly sales tax returns filed by 3 of the restaurants and copies provided to the franchisor, and from a year-end profit and loss statement provided by an independent accountant for the 4th restaurant, a copy of which was provided to the franchisor. The information has not been audited and the franchisor has not taken any steps to independently verify the accuracy of the information submitted by the restaurants.
- The sports pub restaurants included in the average have been in operation as a Rosati’s Pizza restaurant as of December 31, 2012 for a period of time ranging from 1 year, 4 months to 12 years, 1 month.
- However, two of the restaurants converted to a sports pub restaurant after having operated as a carry-out/delivery restaurant with a smaller number of tables for eating in. The range of time that these 4 restaurants have been operating as sports pubs as of December 31, 2012 is from 1 year, 4 months to 6 years, 11 months.
- 3 of the restaurants are franchised and 1 of the restaurants is affiliate-owned. The 4 restaurants are located in 4 different states.
To Access the Rest of This Article and Other Premium, Income-Enhancing Content, Subscribe Now or Log In.
Gain the Insider Information (and Actual Earnings Data) You Need to Make a Safe and Smart Franchise Investment. Click Here to Learn More.
the Insider Information (and Actual Earnings Data) You Need to Make a
Safe and Smart Franchise Investment - See more at: