Learn How to Make a Safer, Smarter Franchise Investment - Click Here
Highlights of Krispy Kreme’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2013 FDD) – Part 1
- The information provided in Item 19 is a historic financial performance representation of the results of domestic Krispy Kreme Stores in operation for the entire 12-month period ended February 3, 2013.
- Table 1 presents information pertaining to all 157 Factory Stores that were in operation during the entire 12-month period, consisting of 92 franchised Stores and 65 company-owned Stores.
- Table 2 presents information pertaining to all 43 Hot Shop Stores that were in operation during the entire 12-month period, consisting of 23 franchised Stores and 20 company-owned Stores.
- Table 3 presents information pertaining to all 15 Fresh Shop/Kiosk Stores that were in operation during the entire 12-month period, consisting of 14 franchised Stores and 1 company-owned Store.
- “Net On-Premises Revenue” includes fundraising revenue and coupons, and excludes gift cards and off-premises revenue. The tables do not include figures for Commissary Facilities.
- Net On-Premises Revenue figures for franchised Stores, which form a portion of the basis for the figures contained in Tables 1, 2, and 3 were reported to the franchisor by franchisees. The franchisor has not audited the franchisee Net On-Premises Revenue figures and cannot vouch for their accuracy.
- Net On-Premises Revenue figures for company-owned Stores contained in Tables 1, 2, and 3 are derived from the franchisor’s books and records used to prepare its financial statements which are audited by an independent accounting firm.
Table 1 – Net On-Premises Revenue for Fiscal Year Ended February 3, 2013 (53 Weeks), Factory Stores (157 Total Stores)
$1,750,000 and Above