Highlights of Green Leaf’s Beyond Great Salads/Bananas Smoothies & Frozen Yogurt’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2013 FDD)
- The franchisee will either operate one Green Leaf’s Beyond Great Salads restaurant, which may for an additional fee include the Bananas Smoothies & Frozen Yogurt concept; or the franchisee may choose to operate the Bananas Smoothies & Frozen Yogurt concept as a stand alone franchise.
- The Green Leaf’s Beyond Great Salads restaurant, by itself or in conjunction with the Bananas Smoothies & Frozen Yogurt concept, may or may not include breakfast, but will include lunch and dinner and feature gourmet sandwiches prepared with meats, vegetables, poultry, and fish, and additional offerings of freshly baked breads, soups, freshly prepared salads, and related foods and beverages.
- The Bananas Smoothies & Frozen Yogurt concept enables you to also sell any combination of the company’s proprietary brand frozen yogurt, smoothies, and frosties prepared with proprietary products.
- Also available with the Bananas Smoothies & Frozen Yogurt concept is the company’s Gretel’s Pretzels brand of hand rolled pretzels made with its proprietary pretzels flour.
- The Bananas Smoothies & Frozen Yogurt concept may also feature other related food and beverage items, such as premium flavored coffees, espresso, cappuccino, muffins, ice cream, nuts, bulk or packaged candies, bagels, cookies, cakes, and flavored popcorn, as well as specialty items such as specially made apparel and gifts.
Explanatory Notes for Average Annual Gross Sales, Food and Paper Costs, and Labor Cost for Combined Green Leaf’s Beyond Great Salads and Bananas Smoothies & Frozen Yogurt Restaurants
- During the calendar year 2012, Green Leaf’s affiliates operated 10 company Green Leaf’s/Bananas restaurants. Of the 10 restaurants, 7 were open for one year or more.
- Of the 7 restaurants, 2 are located in an airport environment which normally has extended hours of operation and is in a non-traditional environment.
- The average annual gross sales below are for restaurants operating two combined concepts. The company does not have the annual gross sales of each concept separately stated or separated.
- The franchisor offers both the Green Leaf’s Beyond Great Salads concept and Bananas Smoothies & Frozen Yogurt concept. Therefore a franchisee’s financial results operating a stand alone Green Leaf’s Beyond Great Salads franchise or stand alone Bananas Smoothies & Frozen Yogurt franchise are likely to differ from the information below of the franchisor’s affiliate.
- The average annual gross sales figures below do not reflect the cost of sales, operating expenses, or other costs and expenses that must be deducted from the average annual gross revenue or gross sales figures to obtain your net income or profit.
- The average results included in the calculations below are for mature restaurants; accordingly, a new franchisee’s individual annual gross sales are likely to differ from the results stated below.
Average Annual Gross Sales, Food and Paper Costs, and Labor Cost for Combined Green Leaf’s Beyond Great Salads and Bananas Smoothies & Frozen Yogurt Restaurants