Learn How to Make a Safer, Smarter Franchise Investment - Click Here
Highlights of Fetch! Pet Care’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2013 FDD)
- Fetch! Pet Care sells to qualified persons franchise locations to own and operate professional pet sitting, dog walking, and home care businesses that use the name “Fetch! Pet Care”. The franchisor has developed a distinctive system for establishing and operating franchises which features the daily care of client’s pets in and around their own familiar environment while their owners are away.
- In addition, franchisees will offer care of their client’s home while they are away or unable to attend them, which includes bringing in the mail and newspaper, watering the plants, rotating the blinds, and adjusting the lights, to give the home a lived in look.
- The company began offering franchises as of January 1, 2003.
- The total investment necessary to begin operation of a Fetch! Pet Care franchise is $30,895 to $44,500, excluding rent or the purchase of real estate. This includes $15,000 that must be paid to the franchisor.
- Actual results vary from business to business and the franchisor cannot estimate the results of any particular franchisee. The financial performance representation below is an historic representation about the franchise system’s outlets.
- Gross sales are defined as gross revenues from the sale of pet sitting, dog walking, boarding, and miscellaneous pet care services or any other services or products offered or sold from each franchise location.
- There are 110 locations included in the numbers. The locations were divided evenly into quartiles by annual sales volume. The data was collected as reported by each franchise location through PPS, the franchise system point-of-sale software. The franchisor has not audited these amounts, but has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information provided by franchisees.
- Of the 129 Franchise Agreements reported active at the end of 2012, 7 Franchise Agreements were associated with multi-agreement locations, resulting in 122 active locations at the end of 2012. Of those 122 active locations, 8 were opened after 1/2011 and did not have two full years of operating data to compare, and 4 locations did not supply sales data, leaving 110 locations included in the numbers.
- The financial performance representations do not reflect the cost of sales, operating expenses, or other costs or expenses that must be deducted from the gross sales figures to obtain your net income or profit.
- Some outlets have earned this amount. Your individual results may differ. There is no assurance you will earn as much. A new franchisee’s individual financial results may differ from the results stated in the financial performance representations stated below.
- The figures used in this statement are Gross Sales only. Net income will vary from business to business depending upon factors such as cost of goods sold, labor costs, and other costs relating to the operation of the business.
- The businesses described in this Statement offered substantially the same products and services to the public as you will. These businesses report gross receipts information to the franchisor based upon a uniform accounting system.
Sales Revenue for Fetch! Pet Care Locations Open at Least 2 Full Years (Open Before 01/01/2011)