Learn How to Make a Safer, Smarter Franchise Investment - Click Here
Highlights of Kumon’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2013 FDD)
- The following chart represents information on the enrollments for Kumon centers after 12 and 24 months of operation. All numbers are as of December 31, 2012.
- The average enrollment numbers set forth below are based upon numbers supplied to Kumon by its franchisees. While Kumon has no reason to doubt their accuracy, the company has not conducted any audits or otherwise independently verified the numbers submitted to it by franchisees.
- The information contained in Item 19 should not be considered to be the actual or probable enrollment that you will realize. Your results will likely differ from the results contained in Item 19.
- Performance varies from Center to Center and the information below cannot be used to make estimates related to future performance of any particular Center.
Explanatory Notes for Kumon’s Average Enrollment Numbers Table
- Enrollments are subject-students that are reported to Kumon by franchisees. For example, one student may enroll in Math and Reading subjects. This student would count as two enrolled subject-students. You charge tuition, and correspondingly pay a royalty to Kumon, for each student-subject.
- Kumon defines a mature Center as a Center that has been open for 3 years or more. It does not include Centers that have closed.
- Average Number of Enrollments After 12 Reporting Months for Centers Opened in Year Indicated – This information is for new Centers. It excludes transfer Center and Centers that have closed.
Average Enrollment Numbers for Kumon Centers
Average Number of Enrollments After 12 Reporting Months for Centers Opened in Year Indicated