FDD Talk Daily: Average Monthly Revenues, Expenses, and Income for Get in Shape for Women Studios
Highlights of Get in Shape for Women’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2012 FDD) – Part 1
- The franchisee will operate a Get in Shape for Women studio pursuant to the Get in Shape for Women model, which consists of small group fitness and personal training for women in a private, upscale studio.
- The total investment necessary to begin operation of a Get in Shape for Women franchise is between $51,341 to $200,594. This includes $29,000 that must be paid to the franchisor.
- The financial performance representations below are historic representations about the franchise system’s outlets.
- These projections assume that you act as manager of your studio and do not receive a separate salary.
- Expense information was derived from the corporate stores that the franchisor has run as well as discussions with various franchise owners.
- The following information is for fiscal year 2011.
To Access the Rest of This Article and Other Premium, Income-Enhancing Content, Subscribe Now or Log In.
Gain the Insider Information (and Actual Earnings Data) You Need to Make a Safe and Smart Franchise Investment. Click Here to Learn More.
the Insider Information (and Actual Earnings Data) You Need to Make a
Safe and Smart Franchise Investment - See more at: