This special FDD Talk series will highlight the financial performance representations of over 20 Children’s franchises, with a cross-analysis of the featured franchises to be published at the end of the series.
Highlights of Drama Kids International’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2012 FDD)
- As a Drama Kids franchisee, you will operate a business that provides a drama-based program for children and teenagers aged 3-17 through a progressive curriculum that enables students to develop leadership, teamwork and social interaction skills, public speaking skills, acting skills, confidence, self-esteem, and a positive approach to life.
- The total investment necessary to begin operation of a Drama Kids Director Level franchised business ranges from $33,550 to $38,950. This includes $29,000 that must be paid to the franchisor.
- The total investment necessary to begin operation of a Drama Kids Executive Level franchised business ranges from $59,050 to $64,450. This includes $54,500 that must be paid to the franchisor.
Reporting Averages for the Period September 2010 – May 2011
- Although your Drama Kids franchise is required to operate during the entire year, the bulk of your business is conducted September through May.
- The following results were for the school year period of September 2010 through May 2011 for Director Level owners that operated on a full time basis (at least 30 hours per week) during that period.
- The data below does not include student numbers or revenues earned during the summer months during which Drama Kids Summer Camps and workshops are held, and deposits for upcoming school year programs may be received.
- The franchisor obtained these financial results from the information required to be submitted by the reporting franchised units. Neither the franchisor nor an independent certified public accountant has independently audited or verified the information.