Learn How to Make a Safer, Smarter Franchise Investment - Click Here
This special FDD Talk series will highlight the financial performance representations of 13 Senior Care franchises, with a cross-analysis of the featured franchises to be published at the end of the series.
Highlights of Comfort Keepers’ Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2012 FDD) – Part 3
- The following is a statement of the actual performance of the highest-performing single unit owner and the lowest-performing single unit owner in the PMG Group for the 12 months ending September 30, 2011. These revenue and expenses were reported on an accrual basis.
Highest-Performing Single Unit
- In-home Care Service Revenue: $2,907,315 (100.25%)
- Personal Technology Services: $6,157 (0.21%)
- All Other Revenue: ($13,433) (-0.46%). This most likely represents refunds due clients.
- Total Revenue: $2,900,039 (100.0%)