This special FDD Talk series will highlight the financial performance representations of 13 Senior Care franchises, with a cross-analysis of the featured franchises to be published at the end of the series.
Highlights of Assisting Hands Home Care’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2012 FDD)
- Assisting Hands Home Care (“AHHC”) franchises use the trademark “Assisting Hands” and related trademarks and service marks for the operation of a business-to-consumer franchise (“Unit Franchise”) that offers non-medical and, for those that qualify, medical in-home support for those in need of assistance, temporary staffing services, and other related services and products (“Assisting Hands Business”).
- AHHC regional developers (“Regional Developer”) market and provide support services to Unit Franchises in the Regional Developer’s designated area (“Regional Developer Franchise”).
- The total investment necessary to begin operation of a Unit Franchise ranges from at least $66,450 to $135,000 for the first Unit Franchise purchased and $53,450 to $100,000 for each additional Unit Franchise. This includes at least $35,000 that must be paid to the franchisor.
- The total investment necessary to begin operation of a Regional Developer Franchise ranges from at least $169,750 to $558,000 (plus the total investment for one Unit Franchise listed above). This includes at least $156,050 that must be paid to the franchisor.
Annual Gross Revenues for Franchisees That Were Open for At Least 12 Months as of December 31, 2011
- AHHC provided the 2011 yearly Gross Revenue for those franchisees that were in operation for 12 months or more as of December 31, 2011.
- The Gross Revenue information was prepared from sales records and reports by the franchisees of Assisting Hands Home Care Businesses. The numbers have not been audited and AHHC has not independently verified the numbers.
- As of December 31, 2011, the franchisor had a total of 40 Assisting Hands Home Care Businesses, including 2 Unit Franchises that are owned by an affiliated entity, with 24 Offices, that were open for business as of December 31, 2011.
- The information in this section is a historical financial representation for the 13 franchisees that owned 27 Unit Franchises (including Pilot Businesses) that were in operation for 12 months or longer at the beginning of the Reporting Period.
- 13 Assisting Hands Home Care Businesses were not open for 12 months or longer as of December 31, 2011.
- Please note that the Phoenix, Arizona Unit Franchises are owned by a minority owner of the franchisor and paid a reduced royalty.
- The figures presented below do not reflect the operating expenses or other costs or expenses that must be deducted from the Gross Revenue figures to obtain your net income or profit.
Learn How to Make a Safer, Smarter Franchise Investment - Click Here