Learn How to Make a Safer, Smarter Franchise Investment - Click Here
Highlights of Kilwins Chocolates’ Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2012 FDD) – Part 3
- Transaction value amounts are for single customer transactions in Stores reported for calendar year 2011 from the sale of goods to retail customers, including the full range of required products.
- This section represents results from franchised Kilwins Stores, and no company-owned Stores.
- These Stores represent all franchised Stores that were in operation during the year January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011 that reported complete transaction values to the franchisor, including seasonal Stores.
- The transaction value figures also include results from the three new franchised Stores that opened during the year, and two franchised Stores that closed after operating for a partial year.
- The franchisor excluded from the results nine franchised Stores that did not report complete information.