Highlights of CiCi’s Pizza’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2012 FDD) – Part 3
Part II – Systemwide Gross Sales for CiCi’s Pizza Restaurants
- The sales numbers reported below are based on the reported sales of the 540 company-owned and franchised CiCi’s Pizza Restaurants open and operating for at least 18 months before December 25, 2011 and in operation during the entire period of the company’s fiscal year ended December 25, 2011. To Go Units are not included.
- The franchisor compiled these figures from the individual Restaurants’ actual reported gross sales. The franchisor has not audited or otherwise verified the information.
- The franchised Restaurants are substantially similar to company-owned Restaurants.
- Sales of your Restaurant will be directly affected by a number of factors, like the brand recognition of CiCi’s Pizza Restaurants in the market, competition in the market, the quality of management and services at the Restaurant, your pricing decisions, and other factors.
- The average gross sales of the 540 CiCi’s Pizza Restaurants for the fiscal year ended December 25, 2011 was $895,408. The highest sales of any of the 540 Restaurants was $2,205,372 and the lowest was $376,618.
- The 540 Restaurants were divided into 3 categories, starting with the highest sales volume and ending with the lowest. The High category represents annual gross sales in excess of $1,000,000; the Middle category represents annual gross sales ranging between $700,000 and $1,000,000; and the Low category represents annual gross sales below $700,000.
- The ranges of sales and averages within the High, Medium, and Low categories are listed below: