FDD Talk Daily: Average Gross Sales of Sign*A*Rama Centers with an Outside Sales Representative
Highlights of Sign*A*Rama’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2012 FDD)
- The franchisee will own and operate a Sign*A*Rama franchise which operates a full-service retail sign center.
- The total investment necessary to begin operation of a Sign*A*Rama sign center is from $182,697 to $229,177 if purchased, and from $65,135 to $135,190 if leased. These amounts include $168,487 that must be paid to the franchisor if purchased, and $44,500 that must be paid to the franchisor if leased.
Gross Sales Study – Centers with Outside Sales Representative
- It has been Sign*A*Rama’s experience that having a full-time outside sales person is an essential part of a successful marketing program, and it is now a requirement for new franchisees to hire an outside sales person prior to commencing their Sign*A*Rama business.
- The results of the study for the year ended December 31, 2011 set forth below include franchise owners: (1) who had been in business for 2 full years prior to January 1, 2011, (2) reported gross sales for each of the 12 months in 2011, and (3) advised the franchisor that, during 2011, they employed a full-time sales representative who was not an owner of the business.
- The number of Centers who met this criteria in 2011 and were used in this study was 132. These 132 Centers represented 30.1% of the 429 Sign*A*Rama Centers operating in the United States during 2011.
To Access the Rest of This Article and Other Premium, Income-Enhancing Content, Subscribe Now or Log In.
Gain the Insider Information (and Actual Earnings Data) You Need to Make a Safe and Smart Franchise Investment. Click Here to Learn More.
the Insider Information (and Actual Earnings Data) You Need to Make a
Safe and Smart Franchise Investment - See more at: