Highlights of V’s Barbershop’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2012 FDD) – Part 1
- The franchised business is an upscale men’s barbershop that provides high-quality haircuts, old-fashioned shaves, and men’s facial services in a uniquely masculine environment under the V’s Barbershop service marks and trademarks.
- The total investment necessary to begin operation of a V’s Barbershop is between $170,500 and $294,500. This includes $30,000 for the initial franchise fee, between $9,000 and $12,000 for inventory, and between $75,000 and $100,000 for furniture, fixtures, equipment, computer hardware and software, and signage that the franchisor will arrange for you to purchase, which amounts must be paid to the franchisor.
Gross Revenue of Affiliate-Owned Units
- The information below excludes partial year results. For example, if a unit opened in October 2001, the partial year results for 2001 are not represented.
- Units #1-#4 are owned by V’s Holdings. There are no company-owned units.
- Unit #3 was closed in 2007. Partial-year results for that unit are not shown.
Learn How to Make a Safer, Smarter Franchise Investment - Click Here