Highlights of The Cheese Steak Shop’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2012 FDD)
- The franchise disclosure document describes a type of The Cheese Steak Shop restaurant. The franchisee may operate a Cheese Steak Shop restaurant in a wholesome family setting.
- Qualified franchisees may develop a number of Cheese Steak Shop restaurants in a development area.
- Occasionally, a franchisee will operate a Cheese Steak Shop restaurant in a non-traditional location such as an airport, hotel, convention center, sports arena or stadium, college campus, amusement park, within the premises of another business, or in a similar venue.
- The total investment necessary to begin operation of a Cheese Steak Shop franchise is $299,500. This includes $17,500 that must be paid to the franchisor or affiliate.
Sales Distribution and Average Annual Sales for The Cheese Steak Shop Restaurants
- This section contains certain information about adjusted gross sales during the twelve (12) months ending December 31, 2011 of existing Cheese Steak Shop restaurants with sales for the entire twelve (12) months of the calendar year.
- The sales levels, sales ranges, and average sales shown below reflect the experience of existing Cheese Steak Shop restaurants and you should not rely on them as the actual or potential sales that you will reach.
- The figures below do not reflect the cost of sales, operating expenses, or other costs or expenses that must be deducted from the gross revenue or gross sales figures to obtain your net income or profit.