FDD Talk: Average Annual Sales Volume, Operating Expenses, and Location Cash Flow for Company-Operated Corner Bakery Cafes
Highlights of Corner Bakery Cafe’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2011 FDD)
- Corner Bakery Cafe is a fast casual restaurant chain offering a limited menu of breakfast, lunch, and dinner products, and featuring artisan breads, salads, sandwiches, soups, and baked goods.
- The total amount necessary to begin operation of a Corner Bakery Cafe franchise ranges from approximately $862,000 to $2,172,000, which does not include the cost of buying or renting the business location. This amount includes the $25,000 franchise fee payable to the franchisor.
- The information presented below represents the performance of 85 company-operated Corner Bakery Cafes that have been in operation for at least 18 months. The company did not include information related to 16 “limited hour” cafes.
- Typically, company-operated Corner Bakery Cafes are located in both urban and suburban metropolitan areas. Many of the company’s urban locations are considered “limited hour” cafes in that they are open only during the breakfast and lunch day parts or they are open only five days a week.
- The sales and cost figures in this section are for company-operated Corner Bakery Cafes, and should not be considered as actual or potential sales or costs of franchised locations. The costs in this statement do not represent all costs that a franchisee will incur. (For example, royalty fees are not included in the discussion below.)
To Access the Rest of This Article and Other Premium, Income-Enhancing Content, Subscribe Now or Log In.
Gain the Insider Information (and Actual Earnings Data) You Need to Make a Safe and Smart Franchise Investment. Click Here to Learn More.
the Insider Information (and Actual Earnings Data) You Need to Make a
Safe and Smart Franchise Investment - See more at: