Highlights of Meineke’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2011 FDD)
Average Annual Gross Sales of Meineke Centers by Service Bay for Fiscal Year Ended June 25, 2011 for Centers with a 3 Star Rating or Higher and Open for More Than 2 Years
- The section below reflects the average gross sales by service bay for the 264 Meineke Centers in the United States open as of fiscal year end June 25, 2011 under the following criteria: has at least 5 bays, has a 3 Star rating or higher, and has been open for at least 2 years prior to June 25, 2011.
- The 5 Star Rating program was implemented by the company in the fall of 2008. Each Meineke Center is given a score of one to five stars, based on a set of established criteria each calendar quarter. A 3 Star rating represents an average performing center.
- Although franchisees are currently required to open a center that has a minimum of 4 service bays, the recommended model for Meineke franchises includes 5 bays. There are still locations in the system that only have 3 service bays; however, these are franchised locations that were developed before Meineke changed the required minimum number of service bays to 4.
- As of June 25, 2011, there were 768 franchisees currently operating in the Meineke chain.
- The Average Sales Statement is based on weekly sales reports submitted by Meineke franchisees (and company-owned centers) for the purpose of computing royalty fees.
Average Annual Gross Sales of Meineke Centers by Service Bay