Highlights of Dunkin’ Donuts’ Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2011 FDD) – Continental U.S. Dunkin’ Donuts Single Branded Restaurants
Average Restaurant Sales for the Period November 1, 2009 to October 31, 2010
- The following section provides financial performance representations that are historical, and that are based on information from existing Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants (excluding combo and alternative point of distribution restaurants) that have been open to the public for at least one year during a one-year measuring period from November 1, 2009 to October 31, 2010.
- The sales figures are compiled by using historical sales that are reported by franchisees.
- The vast majority of the restaurants that comprise this data are franchised, although Dunkin’ Donuts’ affiliate, DBI Stores, may own and operate a small number of restaurants at any given time.
- Many of the restaurants included in this data have been open and operating for several years. These franchisees have achieved their level of sales after spending many years building customer goodwill at a particular location.
- Many of the restaurants included in the sales figures are freestanding restaurants or located at the end of a strip center, and if your restaurant is not, your sales could be substantially lower than the figures below.
- Restaurants with a drive-thru window tend to have higher sales than restaurants without a drive-thru window. Many of the restaurants included in the figures below have a drive-thru window.