Highlights of Yogurtini’s Item 19 Financial Performance Representations (2011 FDD)
- The total investment necessary to begin operation of a Yogurtini franchise ranges from $221,000 to $465,500, which includes the initial franchise fee of $20,000 to $35,000.
- This financial performance representation includes information relating to the gross sales and average daily gross sales for the period from June 12, 2010 (the opening date of the first sample shop) through December 31, 2010 (the “reporting period”).
- The sample consists of 3 franchised Yogurtini Shops that operated during a portion of the reporting period and were open and operating as of the end of the reporting period. The 3 sample shops represent 100% of the franchised Yogurtini shops open as of the end of the reporting period.
- This financial performance representation reflects only revenue of the sample shops and does not reflect any cost of sales, operating expenses, and other costs or expenses that you will incur in operating the shop, including the royalty fees and advertising contribution that you must pay under the terms of the franchise agreement.
- Yogurtini compiled these figures from the individual shops’ actual reported gross revenues for the reporting period.
- The sample shops were open for different lengths of time during the reporting period. The average daily gross sales for a particular shop may be affected by the season(s) during which the shop was operating during the reporting period, the length of time the shop was open and operating, and other factors.