What is Painting With a Twist?
1. Painting With a Twist is a franchise opportunity whose primary business offers painting instruction in a social atmosphere, as well as, in some instances, the sale of art pieces at retail.
2. The company has developed a unique system which allows its customers to enjoy a painting class in a social environment while completing an art piece in a 2-3 hour time frame.
3. A typical Painting With a Twist unit occupies approximately 1,200 to 2,000 square feet of space, which may be either owned or leased. All units must be constructed to the company’s specifications. Lease payments for a typical unit ranges from $1,500 to $4,000 per month depending upon the size, location, and market demand for the property.
4. An ideal unit is located in either a freestanding building or an in-line retail plaza space with ample parking, good visibility, and visible signage.
5. A typical unit will employ approximately 5 to 7 people.