Learn How to Make a Safer, Smarter Franchise Investment - Click Here
8 Things You Need to Know about the CruiseOne Franchise Contest for Teachers:
1. CruiseOne (the nation’s leading cruise retailer) has found that teachers make great travel agents, and former educators are currently some of CruiseOne’s top producers. Teachers have an instinctive knack for sales and many bring exactly the right approach, and passion for success, to the business.
2. The travel industry, and cruising specifically, is growing at an impressive rate. CruiseOne is the ideal opportunity for teachers seeking the ability to work from home, be their own boss and most importantly, enjoy a profitable career in a field that lets them see the world.
3. Today, CruiseOne announced that it will be giving educators a “Second Chance at Success” through its contest, providing five winners with the opportunity to start a new, successful career as a CruiseOne franchise owner. This contest is not limitied to laid-off teachers — even current or retired teachers (including teachers’ assistants and professors) are eligible to join.
4. To enter CruiseOne’s contest, participants must complete an online entry form by October 31, 2011. The form and all contest details can be found at www.SecondChanceAtSuccess.com or on CruiseOne’s Facebook page.
5. The five Grand Prize Winners will be announced by late-November, 2011. They will receive a free CruiseOne franchise including a waived $9,800 initial start-up fee, as well as one year of waived monthly service fees. Additionally, CruiseOne will bring the winners to its new state-of-the-art corporate headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, for six days of in-depth training. Winners will be reimbursed for their travel and provided with complimentary accommodations during the training program.
6. If selected as winners, contestants must commit to a 5-year CruiseOne home-based franchise, which requires attendance at the new franchisee training in Ft Lauderdale, FL and a starting investment capital.
7. Initial submissions will be judged by members of the CruiseOne network development, marketing, and executive teams. Semi-Finalists will be selected after a phone interview, and asked to submit a resume, a CruiseOne Franchise Application, and a CruiseOne Business Plan (between 1,200 to 2,200 words).
8. CruiseOne, the nation’s largest home-based franchise travel agent network, was founded in 1992 and currently has more than 720 locations. The company is part of World Travel Holdings (WTH), the nation’s largest cruise retailer. The franchise has relationships with every major cruise line and many tour operators and as a result, offers consumers the lowest possible pricing.
If you are interested in winning your own franchise but you are not a teacher, check out the contest of Snap Fitness.